Blennerhassett Island is now open for the 2021 season!
CLICK HERE for rates and hours of operation.
Tickets for the Island Belle sternwheeler ride to the Island can be purchased at the Blennerhassett Museum of Regional History.
NOTE: Rates and hours are subject to change. Please call ahead to verify information: 304-420-4800 or 800-CALL-WVA
Things to do on the Island
- Tour of Blennerhassett Mansion
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- Bicycle rentals
- Gift Shop
- Self-guided walking tours
- Visit "Maple Shade" - The Putnam-Houser House
- Multi-purpose Trail
- Walk through the Walnut Grove
- Harman's Landing Concessions
- Island Belle Sternwheeler ride to and from Blennerhassett Island
- Self-guided Museum Tour
- Packaged Tickets (Museum, Boat, Mansion, and Wagon)
Tickets may be purchased individually for guided mansion and wagon tours once on the island
Motor coach and field trip groups are welcome! Call the museum office at 304.420.4800 for group planning assistance
Blennerhassett Island State Park offers primitive camping for groups such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H and Church youth groups. To camp on the island
arrangements must be made in advance. Campsites include firewood, fire rings and picnic tables.
Event and Meeting Space -
The park’s beautiful and spacious surroundings make it the perfect venue for special events. Spaces are available for weddings and group meetings.